Here is a short list of what you can expect from me should you elect to use me as your Listing Agent:
· Personalized, Professional service: Quick response times to you and any Buyer’s Agents and potential buyers. Professional advice regarding pricing, staging and marketing your home. I am current on all contracts and forms and make a point to attend continuing education courses to keep me on top of my game. You are hiring me so you can count on me to negotiate with potential buyers or their agents, I will be the one returning phone calls and answering emails. Your listing will not be turned over to a less experienced “team member.”
· Professional photography of your home: Photos are often the first thing a potential buyer sees. I will hire a professional home photographer to photograph your home (at my expense). Photo packages are customized to best suit your property. Some packages may include panoramas, evening shots, virtual tours or slide shows, photos of neighborhood features, etc.
· A strong virtual presence: Today most home buyers start their search online. I am a Premier Agent on Zillow and I have a Realtor.com Exclusive listing account which means that your home will be featured with up to 25 photos and have priority placement on the Realtor.com site. Your home will be uploaded to YouTube and featured on my personal and brokerage websites, as well as blasted to my social network on Facebook and Twitter. You will also have a presence on Colorproperty.com and Trulia. An email blast will be sent to all Realtors MLS wide announcing your new listing.
· Major Systems Review: If you chose, I will arrange a pre-inspection of your home that will inspect the major systems of your home (at my cost) and I will explain the pros and cons of doing so.
· Seller and Buyer Home Warranty: I will provide a home warranty during your listing period should a covered item break while your home is on the market. Also, as a “thank you for listing with me” I will provide a home warranty for the buyer to give you peace of mind post-closing. This will also make your home more marketable and could result in a faster sale for more money! Home Warranty will be at my expense.
· Color / Quality Marketing Materials: I will provide full color brochures, financing information for potential buyers, and clean, bright signage for your yard so potential buyers can easily find your home. I will also provide a “Home Book” so potential buyers can see all that your community has to offer.
· Staging: I will provide a professional staging consultation with a home stager to help you get your home ready for showings!
o I will create tent cards to place around your home that will point out special features to potential buyers if applicable.
· Open House / Broker Open: Together we can decide if you would like for me to hold an open house, or a broker open. We can discuss the pros and cons of each.
· Color Postcard Mailing to Your Neighbors Announcing Your Listing: Sometimes the best buyers are right in your own neighborhood! I will mail out color postcards to your neighbors announcing your listing and inviting them to a “sneak peak” just prior to the Broker Open – if you elect to have one. This gets the word out and creates a buzz about your home being on the market!
I offer so much more than what is listed above! Please contact me directly for a full list of my fully comprehensive marketing plan and commission plan!